Saturday, March 7, 2009

New look of Jacob's...

2 comments
Oh ya, yesterday was busy with my new blogger template.
Modify here and there, until 7.oo in the morning.. Arhh, so tired man!
Well, nothing big is changed.
The favicon is still the same, the biggest change is the overall look of my blog.
Erm, quite cool right? ;)
By the way, I have removed the Chat box at the moment.
And if you like a post or would like to ask a question, feel free to leave me a comment.
So, what do you think of my new blog design?
Give me some comments as well as critics to me, cheers.

Comments

2 comments to "New look of Jacob's..."

Anonymous said...
March 7, 2009 at 3:33 AM

hello.. thanks for dropping by my blog :) nice blog u have here! and the template looks good to me! :)

Jacob said...
March 7, 2009 at 10:22 PM

To Wenpink,
Thanks ya...^^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner